The tadalafil is a medicine which is used to treat erection problems. Sometimes this medicine is also used to treat the problem of high blood pressure, it’s the supply of blood. The tadalafil can be taken from any medical store but on prescription only.
It comes in the form of powder as well as tablets. You can swallow it with water and can be taken with or without food.
Key facts of Tadalafil
- For erectile dysfunction, the tadalafil powder takes only 30 to 60 minutes to work. You can take it every day or before 30 minutes you want to have sex.
- Some men do not have any side effects because of tadalafil but some of them have mild side effects. It may include headaches, back pain, muscle aches, pain in arms, legs, facial flushes, stuffy nose, and indigestion.
- If you are taking medicine like nitrates then do not take tadalafil. The combination of two is dangerous and can become a cause of low blood pressure.
- Tadalafil comes under many brand names.
Who cannot take or can take tadalafil
- Who’s age is more than 18 and over they can take tadalafil.
- Tadalafil is not suitable for some men.
When not to take tadalafil?
- If you have an allergic reaction to tadalafil from this medicine as well as in the past.
- If you are taking medicines like nitrates for chest pain.
- The heart and liver patient cannot take it.
- If he recently had a stroke or heart attack.
- If I have a blood pressure problem, whether low or high.
- If you ever lost your vision due to reduced blood flow to the eye.
Check with your doctor before taking tadalafil if you:
- If the red blood cells or sickle cell anemia, leukemia, or cancer blood cells or cancer of bone marrow type problem he has then he must talk with his doctor.
- If he is patient of curved pains or any similar problem with your penis then you do not take tadalafil powder or tablets. You can take it after a doctor’s prescription.
- If the person has liver and kidneys problems and is taking medicine for these problems.
- If he has heart problems and the doctor advised you to take additional strain of having sex.
You can get tadalafil on the NHS if you have ED and you can also take tadalafil if you have a private prescription from a doctor. This means you have to pay the full cost of this medicine.
How and When to take tadalafil ?
Always take this medicine as per doctor advised or by the pharmacist advice. The tadalafil tablets comes in different strengths. You can take tablet with water and also with food.
How much will I take for erectile dysfunction?
Usually tadalafil take before having sex. Before 30 minutes of sex you can take one tablet or powder spoon. In a day you can only take one tablet and one spoon. So always keep these things in mind before taking tadalafil powder.