Erectile dysfunction in men is a sexual disorder, where they cannot get or keep an erection adequate to have sex. FCD or female sexual dysfunction is a condition when she is not happy with her sex life. Viagra has been effective for men for years but is not suitable for women. There were clinical trials that have failed to produce evidence that it works for women.
The significant FSD symptom is low sex drive, orgasm issues, and pain during sex. It is an issue that women can experience for 6 months or more. It can be triggered due to stress, during pregnancy, after birth, illness, aging, or no obvious reason. Sometimes it can resolve on its own but at times may need help.
Lovegra for women is available on the online pharmacy Top Apotheke. It has an active chemical called Sildenafil Citrate, which is popular in treating male impotence.
How does the drug work?
The Sildenafil Citrate increases blood flow towards the female genitals causing sexual arousal. At the molecular level, the arteries that supply blood to genital parts experience an increase in blood flow through a release of nitrous oxide. NO chemical activates ‘Guanylate Cyclase’, a natural enzyme. The enzyme acts as a catalytic agent in converting GTP into C-GMP. The C-GMP dilates blood vessels within the body, due to which blood flow towards the genitals is enhanced.
In the process, Sildenafil blocks the over activeness of the PDE5 enzyme. PDE5 breaks the C-GMP activities thus reducing the blood flow to female genitals, which causes a lack of sexual desire.
How does Sildenafil Citrate work in addressing FSD?
Lovegra is the Viagra of women and it tunes up the heat.
- With increased blood flow the nerve-ending sensitivity escalates.
- Due to the increase in sensitivity, she feels excited and this natural lubricant gets discharged within her genitals.
- With high genital and sexual sensitivity, women feel psychologically and physically relaxed. This results in attaining a phenomenal orgasm.
- An increase in blood flow engorges the clits and enhances the excitement level during foreplay.
- Speeds the arousal and climax time. It increases the possibility of several orgasms.
The pill works in approximately 45 minutes and the effects last for 4 to 6 hours. It means you can take time and enjoy the sex without rushing into it. For quick results, take a sexual enhancer on empty stomach, or if you want to take it after a meal then avoid high-fat food. High-fat food can hinder the metabolism and not give the correct level of kick.
Just like any other medication, even Lovegra shows side effects. They are mild and temporary. The common ones are headaches, upset stomach, and facial flushing. Some rare ones are blurred vision, light sensitivity, and hearing loss. Over time the side effects severity decreases but make sure to consult your physician.
- Never take it, if you are on nitrate medication prescribed for heart issues because an unsafe drop in blood pressure level can be fatal.
- Never take Sildenafil Citrate if you have a medical condition without a doctor’s consultation.