Manufacturers are introducing numerous CBD products including CBD deodorant, CBD chocolate, CBD beverages, etc. all the new products instantly become a trend but the debate here is do they really work?
Marketers and manufacturers are adding CBD and earning cash from the publicity. Every CBD product differs, so let’s look at CBD bath bombs.
Bath bombs are a concoction of essential oils and herbs that adds bubbles, fragrance, and color to the warm bathwater. Bath bombs have been used since 1989 and it has made bath time an experience. CBD bath bombs are taking advantage of the bath bomb and CBD popularity by mixing both buzz-worthy things associated with relaxation and rejuvenation.
Leanna Organic offers natural and third-party tested CBD bath bomb that can help people for –
- All over relaxation – body, and mind
- Calmness and peace
- Skin purification
Place a bath bomb in a tub filled with warm water. It dissolves and fizzes the water emitting fragrance and colors. Each bomb weighs 30 mg to 150 mg.
Effects of CBD-infused bath bombs
There is lots of research on CBD oil but currently, there is no study supporting the effects of CBD bath bombs.
However, from warm water soaks you can enjoy –
- Heart health improvement
- Breathing becomes easy
- Soothes brain and nervous system
- Bones, muscles, and joints feel free from fatigue
- Helps in hormonal balance
- Enhances gastrointestinal health
- Moisturizes skin and hair
Even if CBD bath bombs are not studied the oral and topical use of the CBD products are scientifically proven to offer great mental and physical well-being. However, warm water makes the absorption of CBD in the skin via pores easy.
Benefits of CBD-infused bomb baths
A daily shower is preferred because it makes you feel clean and refreshed. However, an occasional CBD-infused bath can make you feel pampered and rejuvenated. CBD has the potential to make the bath –
- More relaxing – Warm baths are therapeutic as mentioned in the above paragraph. Adding CBD to it can double the healing effects. Lying and soaking in a warm, fuzzy water tub enhances serotonin levels and makes you feel happy. Adding CBD subtly increases these effects.
- More soothing – CBD has scientifically proven to be more effective than specific opioid prescribed drugs, especially in decreasing inflammation and pain. CBD-infused bath can help in getting relieved from sore muscles, bodily pains, and cramps.
- More nourishing – The heat from water expedites CBD absorption and nourishes the skin. It makes the skin soft and glowy. CBD has also proved to reduce skin redness and irritation. It means CBD bath bombs can help people struggling with skin issues like acne, psoriasis, and eczema.
CBD is capable to help in physical discomfort because there are multiple cannabinoid receptors on your skin. CBD directly interacts with these cannabinoid receptors and helps in lessening the pain signals. It promotes appropriate inflammatory functions within the body.
Inflammation is associated with chronic skin conditions and the research surrounding CBDs anti-inflammatory property confirms its ability to lessen inflammatory markers production.